Our club, and movement as a whole has financial needs. The difference with us is that we don’t do alot of fundraisers. In fact, all of our outreach events, charities and public benefit runs are primarily funded by our club dues and private funds brought to the table by our members. We don’t do events with the cost in mind. We just do events.
We gladly appreciate and accept funds from the private sector, we just don’t solicit them on a regular basis. We believe that when we are doing what God has called us to do, the funds become available. The motivation and desire to give has to be between God and the giver – not us.
Our individual chapters have needs that include:
1. Club House leases
3. Motorcycle mechanical upkeep and parts
4. Prison inmate book and commissary funds
5. Homeless gift bags
6. Adopt-a-Highway expenses for tools, gas and time
The Future: OUR VISION
While we work to prepare grants, our club vision is to build a half way house that will be connected to an automotive repair shop. This will be a place where we hand pick inmates who are paroling back to the community to be a part of this program. The center will provide housing, life skills, re-integration programing, and gainful employment at the auto shop. We will provide a sense of community, a home, a job and most importantly, a second chance.
This cutting edge program and facility will be a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center where convicts will learn how to re-socialize back into society, treat others with respect, learn to work hard, and have the support of a club, family and ministry who understands the issues which they face from having been there ourselves.
We vision a center which consists of:
- Shelter/parolee housing
- A place for building life skills and spiritual foundation
- A place that not only helps x-cons, but also ignites the flame in them to help others
- A place of employment
- A safe, drug and alcohol free environment where men learn about brotherhood
- A place where dangerous men become dangerously effective in world-changing